Friday, February 24, 2006

Shapely Tank - Past Project #1


Knit shapely tank
Originally uploaded by invinciblegirl.
Okay, so this is the first clothing implement I made, more than a year ago. It's made with Classic Elite Premiere in Azalea. You might not be able to tell the color because I took it in the orchid room I had in the old place, with fluorescent lights, and I look like a corpse.

A corpse with huuuuge tits.

Bored with the endless stockinette (I took on the job in order to learn shaping and stuff. Mostly all I notice now is how the seaming created all this gnarly wrinkliness by my boobs), I decided to do some trinity stitch on the shoulders. Which was a mistake because it looks totally dumb.

I have worn this in public approximately no times.

Original pattern is here

No comments: