Friday, February 24, 2006

Kiri shawl - Past Project #2


Kiri shawl
Originally uploaded by invinciblegirl.
Created about a month after the Tank Top of Humiliation, this I actually use. Patteren is here, but it is a pdf so you are warned.

Even though my blocking leaves much to be desired, but that's because my tension on the first half of the cast-off was terrible and you can't make points when the edge is taut as Carmen Electra's breastal skin.

This was done in Peruvian Baby Cashmere in Cashmere Blue (which I think is a misnomer unless they are breeding blue cashmere goats). I have at least 8 balls of this left.

I also have 4 skeins of the Premiere in Azalea left. What I don't have is any idea what to do with them.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

When I first glanced at the photo, I thought it was a pair of panties ;)

Duhr @ me.