Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lily of the Valley Stole


Stole on Mom
Originally uploaded by invinciblegirl.
So here is a better picture of the stole with my mom modeling it.

Can you tell during the summer my interest in knitting wanes significantly? I have barely done anything lately, and not just because the A.C. upstairs is broken so my knitting room is hotter than hades. I also blame Puzzle Pirates for sucking away all my free time.

Anyway, this is a better picture of the stole - I really like it because of the shininess that you can see on it brought out by the silk.

This was taken while at Lake Wallenpaupack in the Poconos, hanging with the parents. My mom was nice enough to bring the shawl with her so I could take some decent pictures since I don't actually have a digital camera myself.

Here's another picture of it, artfully arranged on the clothesline. By the way, the Poconos are beautiful.

No comments: