Monday, March 20, 2006

Finished!

Man. I can't believe it. I finished it a couple of days ago, but I didn't like where the buttons were (I put them too close to the edge, so I got more gap than I have now (a little gap is nice and charming, I think, but too much is encouraging sausaginess).

More flattering than I would have thought (except for the pajama pant roll around my waist - not the best look) - the darker pantel I think is actually slimming, with the cables acting like outlines for some sort of modicum of shape.

Oh, who am I kidding. It is REALLY soft and comfy and I think looking forward to its future as a work sweater.

Hey! Can you tell this was taken in my bathroom?

2 comments:

Knittypants said...

Looks great! I really like that sweater and it's nice to see how it looks finished. A perfect cardi for the office!

Anonymous said...

Even before I read your post, I thought, "That's slimming," and then I thought, "Will she think I'm saying she looks fat?" and then I thought, "Yes, probably, but I'll just tell her otherwise." You don't look porky ordinarily, or anything, but the sweater really suits you (don't wear things that hot pink underneath, though, because your boobs are glowing oddly in this picture.) It does fit, see?